Tuesday 17 September 2013

The 'Before' and The 'After'


Before (Jan, 2011) 120kgs | After (July 2013) 75kgs


I have always cringed at before and after pictures, because I have felt like an underachiever.  For the sake of the blog, I wanted to share my 'before' and 'after' photo.  I didn't go out and pose for a photo shoot, I rallied the past discretion's on Facebook and have used more than enough wits to present you with the above, yup, that's me...

Approximately 3 years (I had started dieting in 2010). 45kgs. It's not a pretty sight, and I do apologise for not sending vinegar to throw in your eyes.  I won't hold back, it hasn't been easy - it's been the toughest three years, ever. Food has been my enemy and my saviour.

If you are looking for an inspiration to pin your hopes of losing weight to, you wont find it here, you'll find it with the person in the mirror. It is never too late to start. (Cue Oprah voice).



This week: Run, fat bitch.

 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, amazing job, Kelly. You look wonderful.

Sugar and Snark said...

Fantastic job! You inspire me!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com